Monday, January 08, 2007

Typical Posts

Just to clarify the type of experiences I would like for you to comment about.

I would guess the best way to describe it, would be to say, the same things you would ask Sylvia Browne about if you had the chance. Although what dialogue you see from her appearances on "The Montel Williams Show" is very limited in scope, her books do cover most of the things that I would like to discuss in this blog.

I always watch her when she is on the show, and I feel she is quite genuine in her abilities. If you have differing opinions, and proof to backup your reasoning, then feel free to comment about that here as well.

If you have any questions as to what is acceptable, make your comment, and if it is acceptable I will publish it. If it is outside the scope of what I want to discuss, I will contact you and explain why I didn't publish it here.

Jonathan

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home